Make a bold impression with a statement splashback.
A brand new range of kitchen splashbacks that make a great style statement behind a sink or hob area and offer a real alternative to traditional tiles.
The choices in our Vista collection are all hardwearing and practical and come in 20 fantastic designs, showcasing the best of current and upcoming trends.
Our Plywood Range
Elliottis Pine Exterior Plywood
Finnish Spruce Exterior
Flooring Panels T & G
WBP exterior Birch throughout
First quality book-matched decorative veneers
Far Eastern Plywood WBP
Poplar Core Plywood
Double-sided pre-coated OSB3 panel
Thermo-formable birch veneer ply
TexPly has a rough wire mesh overlay that withstands hard wear and tear. It’s ideal for a variety of floor-panelling and other commercial applications.
Ideal for demanding high-wear applications. The face of HeksaPly has a special hexagonal surface pattern that delivers excellent slip-resistance.
Birch plywood overlaid on both sides with a phenol film. The wear face has a rough textured pattern; the reverse normally is smooth although it also can have wire mesh pattern. All edges are sealed.
- High Wear Resistance
- Slip-Resistant Properties
- Environmentally Friendly – FSC certified
- Weather & Water-Resistant Surface
- Resistant to most commonly used chemicals
- Easy to clean
- Easily machined with wood working tools
- Vehicle floors
- Ship and Barge decks
- Pedestrian bridges
- Pier surfaces
- Mezzanine floors
- Shop Fitting
- Flight Cases
- Work Benches
Features and Benefits
- 20 inspirational designs from geometrics, bold prints, vintage inspiration and inner city chic.
- Utilising the latest innovation in surface technology and design to bring a unique collection of splashbacks on two substrates, MDF and acrylic.
- Double-sided decorative surface making shelves and slab-ends a possibility.
- Fast installation compared to tiles.
- No grout required, reducing installation mess and on-going maintenance.
Key benefits of our formwork panel range are:
- A large range of products
- All material is ex-stock
- A fast and reactive delivery service
- Strong environmental considerations
- Competitive pricing structure
- Expert advice and guidance