VIVIX Lap® is high performance weatherboard by the Formica Group – cladding that performs all year round. It is an overlap cladding system and is packed full of features and benefits, matching performance with outstanding aesthetics, either as full facade cladding or as a design feature in conjunction with other materials.
No need for coatings or treatments, edge sealing or painting, that are typically associated with cement-based and other cladding materials.
Colour co-ordinated fixings, profiles and trims create the perfect finish.
VIVIX Lap® is an advanced exterior cladding product that creates great looking facades, offers outstanding weather protection, is quick and easy to install and requires little maintenance.
Applications: VIVIX Lap is a versatile cladding solution and can transform any facade. Some typical uses of this high-performance overlap weatherboard cladding solution are:
- Housing Projects
- Park and Leisure Homes
- Public Buildings
- Modular Housing
- Garden Rooms
- Healthcare Projects
- Regeneration Projects
Features and Benefits
- UV and weather-resistant ETAG034 accelerated weathering tested.
- Does not rot and is resistant to mould.
- Impact and abrasion resistant.
- Highly resilient to cracking and chipping.
- Practically maintenance free.
- 10 year warranty.
- Euroclass B-s1, d0 Fire Retardant Certificate in accordance with European regulation EN 13501-1.
- Positive and negative wind load to CWCT standards.
- Pre-cut planks for quick installation.
- Lightweight planks (4.6kg per plank) compared to other cladding materials.
- Simple drill and screw fix mechanism for fast fitting.
- Ability to cut and modify planks as required on-site.
- Minimal dust and mess created during cutting and installation process.
- No sealants or paining required.
- Complimentary profiles, trims and colour matched screws available to achieve the perfect finish.
- Option to install on timber or metal framing.
- Additional insulation can be built into the system to improve a building's thermal efficiency.