Performance Door Solutions
Our in-house Door Centres carry out work to meet our customers’ specifications in terms of material and timescales, offering a fast and efficient service for both the Housing and Commercial sectors. We provide a range of products and services for most door set and door and frame applications.
Our engineered doorsets are designed to make installation as easy as possible:
- Finish – a choice of veneered, laminate and paint-grade decors.
- Sizes – available to meet your build requirements, in both standard and non standard options.
- Ironmongery – we can supply doorsets complete with or without recessing for locks, and fit ironmongery as required.
- Frames – MDF, Foiled wrapped MDF, laquered or primed. Veneered and solid timber.
- Sustainable materials – products can be supplied as certified, where required.
- Fire Rated doorsets: doors and materials that fully meet the FR rating requirements for most commercial applications.
- Accoustic options: purpose made doorsets to meet the appropriate noise control requirements of each project.
- Secured by Design: our products can be manufactured to approved security standards, to help ensure that all design and security requirements are achieved.
- Glazed Screens: we produce quality bespoke panels, individually manufactured to match your doorset requirements and the design layout.
Our Doorkits are designed with ease in mind and delivered to site with the components simply fitting together, allowing for a quick and trouble-free installation.
Our doorkits offer features:
- A broad range of finishes and designs
- Standard sizes available on a short lead-time
- Quality manufactured door-linings, designed to compliment the door
- Quick-fix door hinges
- FR product specification, accredited by the BWF / Certifire Fire Door Scheme
- Pre-machined for ironmongery, where required
- FSC / PEFC products and materials
We can manufacture glazed screens designed to your exact specification, which complement our door sets. These panels are produced from matching materials and are delivered to site pre glazed.
We supply a comprehensive and stylish range of door furniture, as well as hinges and other fittings; all designed to help deliver an effective and attractive finish.
- Quality hinges – chrome and white, CE marked
- Standard latches
- Bathroom mortice-locks
- Signs and Symbols
- Our range
- Our core range offers exceptional flexibility, choice and availability. Bespoke designs can also be fabricated on request.
Doors are available in a wide range of options, including an excellent choice of veneers, apertures, glazing and sizes, with fire-rated doors and aluminium portholes also being available.
The entire manufacturing process is carefully controlled and monitored, from the selection of raw materials, through precision machining, to prompt delivery anywhere in the UK.
Advice & technical support
The centre also offers design, manufacture and technical support on every aspect of door provision for both domestic and commercial properties.
BWF Fire Door Alliance Scheme
The BWF Fire Door Alliance Scheme is the largest accreditation and certification scheme for fire doors and associated products in the UK. The exacting standards expected of its members’ and their products are set in order to ensure quality and above all, safety, in the event of a fire. The scheme is focused on promoting robust standards and reliable manufacture. All participating members of the BWF Fire Door Alliance Scheme are rigorously assessed and audited, providing specifiers with the added security and confidence in the products being selected.
We are proud to be members of the BWF Fire Door Alliance Scheme.