LightBeton is the creative surface for walls, ceilings and floorings. A 1.5mm real-concrete layer with unlimited possibilities for architects, interior designers and furniture manufacturers.
When the 1.5mm LightBeton real concrete layer is applied to various panels such as plywood, MDF or particle board, for example, the possibilities are unlimited for architectural and design applications, trade shows, retail stores, retail fixtures and cabinet design.
Millwork companies can use their automatic edge bander, producing what appears to be a solid concrete panel, and carpenters and installers can work with the simplicity of the product as they do not have to use any specialty equipment.
- 19mm panel with MDF Core – a 19mm panel is composed of a 1.5mm concrete surface layer 2-sides on a Euro Class B MDF Core
- 1.5mm real concrete layer on a fiber glass matrix backing
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight Control Panel - has a surface weight of 3.9kilograms / m² - 90% lighter than a solid concrete wall
- Fire protection - fire rated composite material available on request
- Easily processed - simple processing of Light Beton using standard woodworking equipment limiting excessive tool wear
- Flooring - suitable for use for temporary flooring for trade shows