HTS RIVA is a unique ribbed panel solution, which with its depth and texture, brings a new lease of life to a traditional veneered panel.
The vertically designed ribbed surface of the panel makes it a great product for interior design projects such as feature panels, store displays, cabinet door fronts and wall cladding solutions.
For more information on our HTS RIVA product range contact us on:
Tel: 0843 382 1920 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HTS RIVA is a ribbed and lamella panel made using high-quality real wood sliced veneers backed on to an MDF core
- A range of RIVA decors are also available with a FINELINE veneer which is made of reconstructed and industrially manufactured sliced veneer
- Standard Sheet Size: 2500 x 1200 x 19mm (3mm and 10mm thicknesses available on request)
- Stocked RIVA range: Euro Oak, HDF Raw and Oak Choco
- Other wood species available on request include; Bamboo dark, Beech (FINELINE), Beech (steamed), American Cherry, American Maple and American Walnut
- A VERIA ribbed panel option is also available on request – which has a narrower ribbed profile in comparison to the RIVA panel (see section drawings below for more information).
Features & Applications
- The delicate semi-circular detail of the RIVA panels makes it perfect for impressive interior design
- The use of FINELINE veneers delivers high product quality and ensures colour-consistency
- RIVA panels have a raw front surface backed on to an MDF panel, with a matching backing veneer
- Supplied sanded, ready for treatment with stains, varnish, wax or oils.
- Ceiling and wall panels
- Feature panels
- Trade show booths
- In-store and sales displays
- Cabinet / wardrobe doors
- Door fronts
- Interior cladding solutions