What is HardiePlank?
HardiePlank weatherboard is a climate engineered, durable alternative to wood cladding. Offering a unique combination of fire, pest, rot and weather resistance – For facades that last longer.
- Non-combustible A2 fire rating
- Flexible design
- Lightweight for easy installation
- Low maintenance & durable
HardiePlank: 3600 x 180 x 8 mm
Stocked range: Arctic White, Midnight Black, Pearl Grey, Light Mist, Anthracite Grey
Matching Range of Accessories
- Fibre Cement Trim NT3
- Metal Trim
- Starter Profile
- Top Vent Profile
- EDPM Tape
- HardieSeal Edge Coating
- Gecko Gauges
- HardieBlade Saw Blades
Benefits to the Homeowner
- Made to Last – Fibre cement technology has an expected life span in excess of 60 years. Enhanced durability and lasting resistance to fire, rot, rain, hail & wind.
- Low Maintenance – Won’t crack, peel, warp or sag over time. With ColourPlus ™ Technology, a multi coat, baked on finish that’s fade resistant and does not need regular repainting.
- Flexible Design – 5 stocked decors. Can be installed horizontally, vertically, traditional shiplap or open joint style.
Benefits to the Contractor
- Fire Resistant – Non-combustible with a fire classification of A2, s1 d0
- Easy to Install – Lightweight material, tools available for speedy install, technical support
- Flexible Design: multiple installation styles using our range of 5 stocked colours. Other colours available on extended lead times.
- Protect Your Work – Global leader in fibre cement, BBA cert to 60+ years, 10 year warranty
- No Wet Trades – No specialist sub trades required, can be installed all year round
Applications - Refurbishments
- Home Extension – Addition of space to a home, such as ground, side or second storey additions.
- Cladding Replacement – Replacement of timber, render or uPVC , due to; failure of current material, ‘updating the look’ or energy efficiency upgrade.
- Small Project or Repair – Basic repair of small portion of failed cladding or render, or minor feature cladding project.
Applications - New Build Segment
- Housebuilders – Housebuilders looking for differentiation and willing to invest more in achieving a premium aesthetic.
- Self Builds – Self-build market is much more creative and likes using unconventional materials to create a more bespoke design.
- Garden Rooms – Prefab and bespoke builds, individuals looking to maximise the living and working space within their property.