Combining natural softwood timber decking with two hardened aggregate anti-slip infills, giving you a stylish looking deck which is safe and reliable with proven performance for peace of mind.
Create a beautiful garden deck that stays safe all year round.
Gripsure non-slip decking is a safe and stylish alternative to lethal slippery decks created by rain, ice and algae. That means you can enjoy your garden, whatever the weather, all year round.
- Our anti-slip decking is made using Redwood low-maintenance deck-boards, which are machined and pressure treated and subsequently infilled with a unique aggregate blend resulting in professional and long-lasting finish
- Aggregrate - a 1mm double washed and screened Guyanan Calcined Bauxite aggregate – grey coloured with a minimum PSV (polished stone value) of 70
- Independently tested to UK slip resistance guidelines - with results demonstrating an optimum result of 90 PTV (Pendulum Test Value). A score in the range of 36 and above demonstrates a low potential for slip
- Decking board profile - 38mm x 150mm
Typical applications areas:
- Garden decking spaces
- Boardwalks and pathways
- Swimming pool surround
- Play areas
- Accessibility & steps
- Treated support timbers, for the structure of the deck area
- Full balustrade systems
- Stairs and stair stringers
- Deck posts
- Spindles – timber, metal and plastic
- Patrice caps