Apply any image to this exterior grade, certified, plywood panel product.
This system has a number of features and benefits that helps to redefine the use of temporary structures, in terms of both practical and visual applications.
FotoPly has been through an extensive programme of research and development and is now tried and tested. It is the ideal material for use as site hoardings, emergency glazing, rain screening, signage and advertising.
This system has real benefits, as it is both robust and multi-use. It also allows for a quick ‘one stage’ erection process and has the capacity to display bright and vibrant images that can convey any message you require.
FotoPly is another innovative and exclusive product from Arnold Laver.
Features & Benefits
- A fully exterior application
- 100% certified (PEFC)
- Crisp & bright images that look fantastic with 17 million colours available
- Artwork applied to the whole panel and directly on to the board
- Graffiti resistant and jet washable
- All non-cut edges pre-sealed
- Non reflective finish – reducing glare and improving visability
- UV fast guaranteed for 3 years
- Easy fixing – using standard woodworking tools
- One price – no extra colour charges or setup costs
- Erected in one visit
- Full chain of custody
- Lightweight European Spruce Plywood – reduced visits to site
- Helps reduce carbon emissions – reduced road miles
- Site hoardings
- Emergency glazing
- Rain screening