Concrete forming panels products from Arnold Laver are designed to allow you to achieve an efficient and effective finish on all of your formwork projects.
Our extensive product range allows you to choose the best material for every application, with a stock holding that allows for maximum flexibility. Environmental considerations are fundamental to all our operations and therefore the entire range of formwork products carries an FSC or PEFC accreditation.
This provides you, and your client, with the necessary assurances in terms of sustainability and peace of mind.
We offer a full range of lightweight Spruce timbers, specifically manufactured to work with our specialist formwork panels.
Our range of preservative treated products includes:
- Packs of sawn carcassing timber
- Finishing fillets – Half-round | PSE | Triangle
All products are either FSC or PEFC certified.
Key benefits of our formwork panel range are:
- A large range of products
- All material is ex-stock
- A fast and reactive delivery service
- Strong environmental considerations
- Competitive pricing structure
- Expert advice and guidance