Service and roof truss products you can rely on, from initial drawings to delivery.
From simple trussed rafters to timber infills, Laver Timber Systems (LTS) are able to provide a complete design and manufacture service to domestic and commercial property builders.
This covers everything from initial consultancy and the production of drawings, to computer controlled fabrication and programmed delivery to site.
Take advantage of this service and you will ensure that erection is simple, requiring only minimal skilled labour and that on-site waste is eliminated.
As a company synonymous with an outstanding track record of supplying the building trade and as an Official Timber Supplier to the London 2012 Olympics, you can rely on us completely.
- Fabricated to all current British Standards
- Modern cutting and pressing facilities
- Trusses manufactured to a wide range of sizes and specifications
- Dedicated delivery vehicles with mechanical offload
- We carry the TRADA tick to ensure quality
Arnold Laver offer a range of roof windows from FAKRO.
Fakro roof windows are made from slow growing, close-grain pine which is guaranteed to be knot-free and of the highest quality. With their handle at the base of the frame, windows provide up to an 8% greater glazing area, letting more light into a room and making windows easier to open.
Fakro windows are available in all the sizes you would expect, even in conservation style, and have a range of flashings for all well-known tiles and slates.
- topSafe® anti-burglary reinforcement
- automatic V40P vent as standard
- 10 year guarantee
Centre pivot windows
Centre pivot windows are the most popular type of FAKRO roof window.
The well-designed centre pivot allows the sash to be opened in a range of positions, thus increasing the amount of fresh air which can be drawn into the room.
The sash can also be rotated through 180° and locked, allowing easy and safe cleaning of the outer pane. The pivot windows are operated using a two-part hinge.
As the air inlet is positioned at the top of the frame, FAKRO windows have a 6% greater surface area when compared with similar sized windows made by other manufacturers. As a result, they maximise the amount of natural light in a room.
Non-standard window specifications, such as windows with automatic air-vents, are available to order:
- Types FTP-V/H, FTP-V/P are manufactured in pine, vacuum impregnated and coated with acrylic lacquer. The handle is positioned on the lower part of the sash for easy operation, and the window can be secured open in two positions.
- The windows are suitable for roofs with pitches between 15° and 90° (requires a flashing).
- A wide range of accessories is also available.