An innovative, new range of high-pressure laminates; exclusive to Arnold Laver in the UK.
This collection is designed to give some indication of the style and quality of materials available from Dekodur, one of Europe’s foremost suppliers of High Pressure Laminate surface finishes.
Dekodur boast one of the world’s largest collection of press-plate finishes, combined with an almost endless supply of raw materials, this means that Dekodur have the capability to produce a laminate out of almost anything. The possibilities are almost limitless.
Dekodur Specialist Laminates
Dekodur has consistently upheld its vision of continually offering surprising innovations to customers. Dekodur began by producing laminated panels made from melamine resin, then it became the first manufacturer to produce laminates with real metal surfaces in the 1960s.
Dekodur produce the world’s first CO2-neutral high pressure laminate free of formaldehyde and phenols. Translucent laminated panels as well as surfaces covered with real gold leaf, fig tree bark or glass open up a wide spectrum of uses, including claddings for walls or ceilings, doors or frames, furniture, company nameplates, counters and displays as well as fitting out shops, bars, restaurants, trade-fair stands, ships and railway carriages etc
RE-Y-STONE® Biocomposite Board
RE-Y-STONE® is an ecological material made from 99% recycled and renewable materials, combining functionality with the highest aesthetic standards and design that provokes an emotional response. With a recycled core, decorative paper and a natural resin produced from the waste of sugar production, RE-Y-STONE® is produced as a hard, durable, dimensionally stable panel with a solid surface and high mechanical strength.
Features and Benefits
- 30+ press plate texture finishes.
- Solid colour / Solid grade HPL laminate.
- Solid colour / Solid grade Compact laminate.
- Metal structure laminate.
- Magnetic HPL in plain colours, uni-colours, metallic finishes and wood grains.
- Fantasy and wood grain decors.
- Book-matched and bespoke-match wood veneer laminate, with inlays.
- Translucent laminate.
- Heavy wood-grain structure laminates.
- Digital print laminate.
- Real aluminium.
- Mirror laminates.
- Died and brushed coloured metallic laminate.
- Checker plate and other structure pressed metallic finish laminates.
- Combined material laminate: Wood / Metal / Mirror / Uni-colour - using punch hole press plates, creating wood relief effects in metal, translucent or uni-colour reliefs in metal, or visa versa.
- Distressed metal and metal effect laminate.
- Copper laminate.
- Tin laminate.
- Crushed amber pressed in to laminate.
- Real-Art incorporated in to laminate, such as painting and print.
- Oxidised metallic patterns and finishes.
- Gold - genuine gold leaf incorporated in to laminate.
- HPL in glass: toughened glass back with any decor of your choice for depth and three-dimensional effects.
- Tree Bark: renewable material from Africa, harvested and hand-stitched for a truly unique laminate.