Atlon™ MGO Board
Fire Proof Construction Board
Atlon™ MGO Board is an innovative multi-purpose fireproof construction board that uses a magnesium oxide sulphate formula integrated with layers of glass fibre mesh to create a board that is highly durable, incombustible (Euroclass A1), lightweight, waterproof, impact resistant, non-toxic and 100% recyclable.
This results in a product that:
• Contributes to faster and more flexible building methods
• Ensures contractors can comply with the most stringent standards and building codes, particularly with regards to fire safety
• Significantly reduces total construction costs
• Positively impacts sustainability and reduces CO2 emissions and water consumption
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON ATLON™ MGO BOARD CONTACT US ON:
T: 0843 382 1920 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Features and Benefits
- Fire Rated to Euroclass A1 (incombustible) according to EN13501-1 standards
- Fully tested and CE Certified according to European Quality Standards.
- Atlon™ MGO boards are non-toxic, formaldehyde and asbestos free.
- Atlon™ MGO Board is not only a faster and more flexible construction material, but it will also contribute to a more sustainable construction industry
- Waterproof and dimensionally stable in high-moisture, high-humidity environments. Resistant to rot and mildew.
- The reinforced glass fibre internal structure of the boards makes them highly durable and resistant to major impact
- Lightweight and easy to install - perfect for easy handling and quick installation. Can be machined, cut, drilled, or rendered.
Standard Board Size
- 2440 x 1220 x 6.5mm / 9mm
- 2400 x 1200 x 12mm
- 2700 x 1200 x 12mm
- 3000 x 1200 x 12mm
N.B. Bespoke sizes available upon request
- Timber Frames
- Internal Wall Lining
- Ceilings & Roofing
- Steel Frames
- Spandrel Panels
- Modular Build
- Tile Backer