A leading range of certified timber cladding, available from Arnold Laver.
Timber Cladding Types
Our family of timber cladding products includes:
- Vivix Lap - an advanced exterior cladding product that creates great looking facades, offers outstanding weather protection and is quick & easy to install. www.formica.com/en-gb/products/vivix-lap-weatherboard#swatchesTab
- Accoya - Class One durability engineered softwood cladding
- Larch - durable and attractive softwood
- Thermowood - engineered for increased stability
- Western Red Cedar - the number one choice for timber cladding applications
- Pine - affordable and practical
- Hardwood timber cladding - various durable species including Cumaru, Red Louro and Ipe
We also supply Cedar Shingles, a durable and lightweight material ideal for cladding the roof and side of buildings, such as sheds, garages and summer-houses.
We produce a range of standard and bespoke profiles to suit all applications, and can
offer expert advice to ensure that the most appropriate product is specified for each project.
Bespoke profiles: If you require a profile that is not available from our standard range, then we are happy to machine bespoke patterns as required.
Additional timber cladding-related services, available from Arnold Laver, include:
- Kilning - to provide the optimum consistency and performance
- Machining – a large range of standard
profiles is complemented by our ability
to supply bespoke patterns where
- Fire Treatment – we can supply a range
of industrial pre-treatments to both
cladding and sub-strates, that will
comply with any specification
- Fully / Part Finished – we can supply
a range of premium factory applied
exterior coatings, to help maintain the
look and finish of the material
Our sales and technical teams are also
available to talk through the application
and use of the cladding to help provide
information on the important issues of
choosing the right materials, finishing,
methods of fixing and maintenance.
Quality Assessed Firm No: 1302.