Service and roof truss products you can rely on, from initial drawings to delivery.
From simple trussed rafters to timber infills, Laver Timber Systems (LTS) are able to provide a complete design and manufacture service to domestic and commercial property builders.
This covers everything from initial consultancy and the production of drawings, to computer controlled fabrication and programmed delivery to site.
Take advantage of this service and you will ensure that erection is simple, requiring only minimal skilled labour and that on-site waste is eliminated.
As a company synonymous with an outstanding track record of supplying the building trade and as an Official Timber Supplier to the London 2012 Olympics, you can rely on us completely.
- Fabricated to all current British Standards
- Modern cutting and pressing facilities
- Trusses manufactured to a wide range of sizes and specifications
- Dedicated delivery vehicles with mechanical offload
- We carry the TRADA tick to ensure quality
Ecojoist beams consist of parallel stress graded timber flanges joined together with V-shaped galvanised steel webs. This precision-engineered structural component is lightweight, strong and versatile offering the architect, specifier and builder the ideal product for 21st century building techniques.
Benefits of Ecojoist include:
- Quickly erected – 50% quicker than conventional joists
- Reduced waste – made to measure
- Open web system - gives almost uninterrupted access for the passage of services
- Large fixing area - 72mm wide flanges provide a large area for the fixing of floor deck and ceiling
- Compatible - Depth compatible with solid joist sizes
- Minimal shrinkage or swelling
- Lightweight construction