Functionality. Customization. Creativity. MEGANITE is known for its exceptional performance and limitless possibilities. Fresh colours, modern finishes, timeless applications.
MEGANITE provides a highly durable, versatile, hygienic and beautiful acrylic solid surface that can be used in horizontal and vertical applications. MEGANITE is acrylic solid-surface material that has combined innovation and design since 1976.
Since 1976 MEGANITE has worked with interior designers, architects, fabricators, homeowners and corporate partners the world over. MEGANITE offers great standard colours and value-added custom solutions in order to seamlessly realise bold ideas.
Meganite Movement Range
The new colours created continue the Movement Series to represent a lifestyle centered around design, practicality and working harmoniously to create luxurious, ultra-smart spaces. These carefully chosen colours are proven to psychologically improve your mood and provide a sense of relaxation and serenity. View the range here >
Five reasons for choosing MEGANITE
1. The Largest Collection of Today’s Best Colours
MEGANITE offers a colour palette of more than 100 decors. You will find colours and designs that are both classic and unique. You can rest assured that today’s leading designers are already using the patterns you want.
2. Superior Quality
MEGANITE is certified by the same agencies and to the same standards as other major brands. MEGANITE offers a high degree of safety and cleanliness with certifications like:
- Food Equipment Materials - NSF-51 for Food Zone and Splash Zone
- GreenGuard Indoor Air Quality and GreenGuard Children & School for good indoor air quality and low VOC
- Class 1/A for Flame Spread
- Compliance to the 151 Substance of Very High Concern (SVHC) published on June 18, 2012 by European Chemical Agency, a part of European Union.
- Recycled Content for More Sustainable Living (LEED points contributor) by SCS Global.
3. Serious About Service
MEGANITE offers a specialized and dedicated service that focuses on customer and client needs whilst delivering solutions.
4. Certified Sustainable Living
The MEGANITE Recycled Series offers 18 frequently used colours with recycled contents. We partner with SCS Global Services,a leader in today’s environmental standards, to oversee our Recycled Series. Through our companies’ joint cooperation, we advance sustainable developments with a continuingly comprehensive focus, including waste reduction, raw material analysis, material supplier reviews, impromptu audits, and annual reviews.
Moreover, all MEGANITE Solid Surfaces have a long life cycle, helping to reduce landfill waste. Our decorative surfaces can be restored to their original look without any loss in product quality, regardless of age. Minor scratches and blemishes are easily removed. In the event that damage does occur, qualified professionals can restore the afflicted area to an as new condition.
5. The Industry’s Original Value Brand
MEGANITE swept into the acrylic solid surface industry by matching the quality of industry leaders while offering better values and excellent designs. Today, we are continuing this heritage in value-added products, services, and affordable customized solutions.
- Horizontal & Vertical Surfaces
- Multiple Environments
- Innovative Installations
- Unique Customizations
- Class 1/A (USA) & B, s1, d0 (Europe) Fire Rating
- Virtually Seamless
- Hygienic with No Pores
- Stain Resistant
- Low Maintenance
- GreenGuard & GreenGuard Gold Certified for Indoor Air Quality
- National Sanitation Foundation 51 Certified
- Recycled Series is SCS Global CertifiedCustom Dimension
- Better Yield. Quicker Build.
- Cut-To-Size Sheets: Up to 120"(1500 mm) Wide & 1 ¼" (30 mm) Thick
- Low Minimum Order Quantity (Most Colours)
- Precise Colour Matching
- Low Minimum Order Quantity
- Available for Reorder
- Quick Mock-Up Turnaround
MEGANITE is adaptable and innovative. It is ideal for use in a number of sectors for all types of construction and fit-out applications, including;
- Food Services
- Bank Counters
- Bar Top Displays
- Bathroom Counters, Walls & Partitions
- Checkout Counters
- Classroom Desks, Tables & Shelves
- Food Preparation Areas
- Kitchen Countertops & Islands
- Long Counters
- Operation Rooms
- Patient Rooms
- Public Art & Installation Areas
- Reception Areas & Desks
- Serving Counters
- Store Fixtures
- Shower Wall & Vanity Tops
- Table Tops & Tables
- Toilet Partitions
- Wall & Counter Cladding
- Waste Receptacles
- Washroom Vanity Tops & Bowls
- Window Sills
- Work stations