A versatile collection of high pressure laminate worktops. An extensive assortment of designs from classic to contemporary and from large scale marbles to rustic timbers. From the tried and tested postformed radius worktops to contemporary square edged, our collection offers endless opportunities.
If you would like to place an order online, please click here >
Features & Benefits:
- Made from high pressure laminate a highly durable and hygienic surface material perfect for the kitchen environment.
- A selection of 21 decors across two thicknesses 28mm and 38mm.
- Matching upstands and contrasting splashbacks available to complete the kitchen design.
- All worktops are manufactured to British standards and conform to EN438 through ISO 9001:2008 Business management systems.
- All raw materials come from responsibly managed and sustainable sources.
- Products are manufactured to the highest standards and tested against FIRA GOLD Product certification.
• 28mm or 38mm Postformed range – 13 decors available in a 6mm postformed radius providing a classic look
• Square edge – 8 decors available in a modern square edge profile, providing a streamlined contemporary appearance and the opportunity to incorporate curves into your kitchen design.
• Worktops: 3000 x 600mm (available in a 28mm or 38mm thickness)
• Breakfasst Bar: 3000 x 900mm (available in a 38mm thickness)
• Upstands: 3000 x 95 x12mm (White Sparkle: 3000 x 100 x 20mm)
The texture can make a big difference to the overall look and feel of a worktop, helping to create a realistic replication of the natural material. We have an impressive range of 9 surface textures throughout the collection.