LightBeton is the the creative surface for walls, ceilings and floorings. A 2mm real-concrete layer with unlimited possibilities for architects, interior designers and furniture manufacturers.
When the 2 mm LightBeton real concrete layer is applied to various panels such as plywood, MDF or particle board, for example, the possibilities are unlimited for architectural and design applications, trade shows, retail stores, retail fixtures and cabinet design.
Millwork companies can use their automatic edge bander, producing what appears to be a solid concrete panel, and carpenters and installers can work with the simplicity of the product as they do not have to use any specialty equipment.
The Product Range
MDF Core - A 19mm panel composed of a 2mm concrete surface layer bonded on to a 16mm Fire-Rated MDF panel with a HPL backing.
Polypropylene Honeycomb Core - A 7mm panel composed of a 2mm concrete surface layer bonded on to a 5mm honeycomb core.
2mm real concrete layer - Supplied in sheet form or bonded to 16mm mdf or 5mm lightweight core etc.
Typical uses of Lightbeton
- Furniture Manufacturing
- Temporary trade show floorings
- Columns / pillars
What makes Lightbeton unique
- Lightweight Control Panel - has a surface weight of 3.9kilograms / m² - 90% lighter than a solid concrete wall
- Fire protection - fire rated composite material available on request
- Easily processed - simple processing of Light Beton using standard woodworking equipment – limits excessive tool wear
- Flooring - suitable for use for temporary flooring for trade shows