Who We Are
Arnold Laver is an innovative UK Company which has been established for 100 years.
What We Do
Over 760 people work towards a common goal of being the best timber based product supplier in the UK.
How We Do It
Provide trusted advice that helps deliver results for our customers; working in partnership with suppliers and clients to ensure the right products and services are supplied, every time.
- Our Group Chief Executive is Rob Barclay and the Managing Director is Patrick Guest.
- In 2018 Arnold Laver merged with The National Timber Group to create the largest independent timber distribution business in the UK. With combined revenue approaching £250 million, the new enlarged Group has 52 distribution and processing sites extending from the north of Scotland to London and the South West and over 1300 employees.
- Experts in construction materials: we import, distribute and manufacture a wide range of timber and timber based materials, including panels, decorative surfaces and joinery products.
- Arnold Laver employ over 760 personnel across the country.
- Our annual turnover is in excess of £140M.
- We are a diverse and financially secure organisation.
Our Values & Principles
- To be the ‘first-choice’ company in all that we do, by making it easy for our customers to trade with us.
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with our customers and supply partners.
- Innovation throughout our products, processes and practices.
- Protect and develop our employees.
- Operate in an ethical and moral way.
- Protect the environment, whilst sourcing and developing sustainable materials.
Helping our customers to build well, using sustainable materials.
Arnold Laver provides progressive and innovative material solutions for the construction, fit-out and house-builder sectors. Our goal is to make it easy for our customers and to be the ‘first-choice’ supplier of timber and timber based products in the UK.
Why We Are Successful
- Established for 100 years.
- Over 150 dedicated delivery vehicles.
- An expansive stock profile with over £12M of materials on the ground.
- The first National Merchant to open a ‘100% certified’ Depot.
- Successful supplier to the London 2012 Olympic Games, providing 50% of all the timber and sheet materials delivered to the Olympic venues.
- Over 95% of the material we supply is certified; providing clients with assurances that our products meets Government recognised CPET schemes and our commitment to supplying our customers PEFC™ and FSC® Certified timber products from sustainable sources.
- Full compliance with EUTR
- Leading edge IT systems providing customers with meaningful real-time data, on-line.
- First-class personnel who are as knowledgeable as they are helpful.