We stock MDF from the major producers, including Finsa, Medite and Norbord.
- General purpose MDF, for standard applications
- Reduced weight (up to 20% lighter) but with the same strength and durability of standard MDF
- Smooth and stable, ultralight MDF allows for greater flexibility where a weight is at a premium. Examples of applications include, shopfitting, exhibition stands, marinecraft, caravans and theatres
- MR is a moisture resistant MDF panel designed for use in humid conditions such as bathrooms and kitchens
- An alternative exterior product, in-place of softwood, hardwood, metal and plastic. Exterior MDF can be used in the construction of shop facades, doors, marine craft and signage
Zero added formaldehyde
- Designed for use where the environment may be sensitive, where formaldehyde emissions need to be kept to a minimum, such as hospitals, museums, art galleries and schools
- Ideal for deep-routed profiles such as kitchen and bedroom facias, where a high-performance finish is required
Flame Retardant – Class B | Class C
- FR Euro Class B and C (formerly Class 0 and Class 1) is an MDF panel developed specifically for use in situations where a flame retardant board is required under building regulations; for example wall linings, ceilings and display panels etc
Medite® Tricoya® - the next generation of panel products - with outstanding dimensional stability and durability using a non-toxic environmentally compatible process.
Machined MDF Panels
Our range of speciality machined MDF panels for decorative applications, delivers a number of designs and labour-saving benefits.
- Tongue and groove panelling
- Metal effect powder coating
- Acoustic panels
- Wall packs
- Routered panels