A natural, durable and harmonious product, timber decking is an excellent way to enhance your garden or terrace.
Because timber is so versatile, decking can be built in almost any size or shape and, not only is decking far simpler to construct than a traditional patio, it's also a great deal more environmentally friendly.
We provide quality Redwood low-maintenance deck-boards and deck-products, machined and pressure treated for a professional and long-lasting finish.
We stock a range of lengths, thicknesses and profiles to match any requirements.
Hardwood decking adds real style and value to any project. Our deck-boards are machined from sustainable timbers, such as Balau, a durable and hard-wearing wood that is attractive and resistant to the range of weather here in the UK.
FSC or PEFC certified
All our decking is FSC or PEFC certified; due to our supply chain a branch may stock a mixture of FSC and PEFC deck boards in this size. If you need a specific certification please contact us before ordering.
Pressure Treated Timber
TANALISED pressure treated timber has been impregnated with TANALITH E, a waterborne product based on copper triazole technology. Copper is derived from recycled sources and triazoles are organic biodegradable biocides, commonly used to protect many of the food crops we eat.
TANALISED pressure treated timber is usually specified for both in and out of ground contact applications where there is a medium to high risk of decay or insect attack.
- An established and proven alternative to traditional chromated/copper/arsenate(CCA) treated timber
- Effective long-term protection against fungal and insect attack
- Proven performance, widely used and accepted worldwide
- Appealing natural green colour with excellent colour durability, blending perfectly with nature
- Impregnated using vacuum pressure technology
- Conforms to new European Standards and individual countries' national requirements.
- Ideal for general construction, fencing, garden and leisure timber applications
Everlast is a timber composite decking solution.
It features a high percentage of wood which gives it such a natural look but it's polyethylene base means that it doesn't suffer from any of the drawbacks of natural wood decking.
Traditional timber deck-boards can become quite slippy in wet or icy conditions.
By adding a special mixture of resin and aggregate (carborundum) to the grooves in the boards, the surface becomes much more 'sure-footed'.
Combining natural softwood timber decking with two hardened aggregate anti-slip infills, giving you a stylish looking deck which is safe and reliable with proven performance for peace of mind.
Typical applications areas:
- Our anti-slip decking is made using Redwood low-maintenance deck-boards,
which are machined and pressure treated and subsequently infilled with a
unique aggregate blend resulting in professional and long-lasting
- Aggregrate - a 1mm double washed and screened Guyanan Calcined Bauxite
aggregate – grey coloured with a minimum PSV (polished stone value) of
- Independently tested to UK slip resistance guidelines - with results
demonstrating an optimum result of 90 PTV (Pendulum Test Value). A score
in the range of 36 and above demonstrates a low potential for slip.
- Decking board profile - 38mm x 150mm.
- Garden decking spaces
- Boardwalks and pathways
- Swimming pool surround
- Play areas
- Accessibility & steps
Please contact one of our product experts for advice or information as to the best type of product for your project.
We provide everything required to complete a decking installation:
- Treated support timbers, for the structure of the deck area
- Full balustrade systems
- Stairs and stair stringers
- Deck posts
- Spindles – timber, metal and plastic
- Patrice caps