Who we are
Arnold Laver is an innovative UK Company with a range of interests and specialisms, including property, leisure and a large timber business.
What we do
Over 580 people work towards a common goal of being the best material and service provider in the UK.
How do we do it
Provide trusted advice that helps deliver results for our customers; working in partnership with suppliers and clients to ensure the right products and services are supplied, every time.
- Our Managing Director is Andrew Laver, whilst his brother David, is the Company Chairman
- There are three distinct divisions:
- Timber: importers, distributors and manufacturers of timber, panels and associated materials
- Property: land and building regeneration
- Leisure: 12 holiday parks with 1,800 holiday homes
- Experts in construction materials: we import, distribute and manufacture a wide range of timber and timber based materials, including panels, decorative surfaces and joinery products
- We employee over 580 personnel across the country
- Our annual turnover is in excess of £100M
- We are a diverse and financially secure organisation
Our values and principles
- To be the ‘first-choice’ company in all that we do, by making it easy for our customers to trade with us
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with our customers and supply partners
- Innovation throughout our products, processes and practices
- Protect and develop our employees
- Operate in an ethical and moral way
- Protect the environment, whilst sourcing and developing sustainable materials
Helping our customers to build well, using sustainable materials.
Arnold Laver provides progressive and innovative material solutions for the construction, fit-out and house-builder sectors. Our goal is to make it easy for our customers and to be the ‘first-choice’ supplier of timber and timber based products in the UK.
Some of the reasons why we are successful;
- Established over 95yrs and still a family run Company.
- 13 strategically located Depots, ranging from 2 to 16 acres.
- Over 150 dedicated delivery vehicles.
- An expansive stock profile with over £12M of materials on the ground.
- The first National Merchant to open a ‘100% certified’ Depot.
- Successful supplier to the London 2012 Olympic Games, providing 50% of
all the timber and sheet materials delivered to the Olympic venues.
- Over 95% of the material we supply is certified; providing clients with
assurances in terms of the Government recognised CPET schemes (FSC, PEFC
- Full compliance with EUTR
- Leading edge IT systems providing customers with meaningful real-time data, on-line.
- First-class personnel who are as knowledgeable as they are helpful.
Materials available include; formwork, softwoods, hardwoods, cladding, joinery products (doors and door-sets), site-hoarding, panel products, flame retardants, engineered timber, trusses & floor systems, decorative surfaces and mouldings.